An announcement from the Vegan Benglauru team
No. 68, Lalbagh KH Road
Opp. Vijaya Bank & Next to HDFC Bank
Bangalore – 560027
Check out Jaaga's website for a map by clicking this link.
Here's some information about the Vegan Bengaluru potlucks:
1. *All* are welcome! :) You don't necessarily have to be vegan to attend the potluck event. Even if you're just curious about a vegan lifestyle or interested to learn about veganism you can join us.
2. You *MUST* bring a 100% vegan dish to share. Everyone brings something so it won't be fair if you walk in empty handed.
3. It would be nice if you bring a vegan dish that is prepared by yourself; however, if you are unable to cook then feel free to carry food which you have purchased.
4. If you've purchased the food, then make sure there's an ingredients list on the package so we can be assured that it is vegan. Particularly if you're a first time attendee who is not vegan, please don't expect us to take your word for it that the food you've purchased is completely vegan.
5. If you're unsure about what to bring then the best bet is fresh fruits or fruit juices. Everyone appreciates fruits. :)
Please do drop in and RSVP on the Facebook event page if you get a chance by pasting this link on your browser. You are also welcome to join us at the Vegan Bangalore facebook group or follow the Vegan Bengaluru blog to get updates about all the latest vegan-related happenings in Namma Bengaluru. :)
Looking forward to meeting everyone. :)
– The Vegan Benglauru Team